Polton Inn (Lasswade)

Photograph of Polton Inn in Lasswade.
Photograph © PubQuizzy 2021

Address: Polton Road, Lasswade, Midlothian, EH18 1BS
Telephone: 0131 574 5960
Quiz starts at: Every second Thursday, 7.30pm
Prizes on offer: Winning team receives 90% of entry fees; the remaining 10% is for a bonus “Open the Box” type game – this rolls over if not won
Entry fee: £10 per team
Food available: Until 7pm; crisps, nuts, etc. thereafter.

Follow the inn on facebook

Been to this quiz?  Let us know what you think!  Get in touch via email at hello@pubquizzy.com, or via facebook or twitter.